As summer fades to fall, there are a few things we must let go of as we embrace what the new season has to offer.
1. Time to put your tank tops away, gays.
We’ll have to use our imaginations to picture your bicep veins.
2. Use lotion to keep your summer tan alive.
Also, drink plenty of water.
3. It’s time to retire Call Me Maybe.
As much as it pains me to say goodbye, it’s had a good run.
4. Begin consuming pumpkin-flavored everything.
5. Go ahead and start planning your Halloween costume.
…and make sure it’s a lot sluttier than last year’s.